I know you! Yes… you, sitting behind your desk every day, working hard to make two ends meet, sure your life is good, but it’s not great! Nice car, the town house is looking really great, I especially like kitchen and what you have done to it. Its clear that you do your work well; in fact you are very good at what you do, but honestly now, are you truly happy, can you say you have found yourself?
Finding yourself is going to be difficult if you spend most of your time in the office, you put in the work, long hours every day, but deep inside your soul when you go to bed at nights and you are longing to go home to loving arms, someone that respects and adores you, we all long for that at times.
Our hunger for the extraordinary relationship is a lot like ordering a meal at a restaurant: we look at the menu, salivate at the picture or description, and then start chewing away bitterly on the menu itself. We want the delicious, satisfying meal, but somehow settle for the cardboard facsimile.
There’s not a right way to create the ultimate relationship feast – but there is your way. You may not think you have enough time in a day in finding yourself, and you may think that expecting to find true love is impossible, whatever is poisoning your mind, let it go. See 15 ways to finding yourself:
- It is possible to be truly confident and comfortable in your own skin
- You can experience less self-doubt and unhealthy behaviour that will drive people away
- Re-define the belief that you have to choose between yourself and a relationship
- Get out of the rut and vicious circles
- Develop your power of choice of whether to be in a relationship or not
- Move forward after a breakup or divorce
- Find the next relationship you get into is the right fit
- Become radiant
- Feel clear, happy and sexy as your default setting
- Experience an unshakable loving relationship with your body, mind and spirit
- Turn down the volume on the crazy-making voices in your head
- Wield the magical powers of your desires and passions in your daily life
- Demystify the opposite sex, for more understanding and ease in communication
- Define the relationship you want most – and then find yourself having fun!
- Experience “having it all”
Then create and feast upon your delicious relationship meal, you! Yes you! If you have wealth and health and you have not charity… you have nothing.